Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It All Starts Here...

I'd like to take a quick moment to welcome those of you reading this for the first time. I've never blogged before but will try to keep this one more or less up to date regarding my progess on the construction of the Onondaga Cutoff, a fictional cut-off route around the Syracuse, NY metropolitan area on Conrail's Chicago Line. The railroad will be set in the mid 1990's in Central New York and will feature prototypical operation on a freelanced, prototype-based route through scenery representing the eastern Finger Lakes region.
I will be posting photos of progress, comments on the same, and musings on life in general over time. Drop me an email anytime at onondagacutoff@gmail.com with questions or advice.
Most of all, please enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment