Thursday, October 17, 2024

Yard Book has arrived!

 I am thrilled to announce that my second published book has arrived!  It is a thrill to hold in my hands, with a nice glossy cover full of bright colors and a beautiful layout inside.


Thanks to Kristen for the photo, with the book featured in front of the yard that inspired it.  What a pleasure!  These works are an incredible amount of work to create but really do have lasting power.  Here is hoping that this title inspires people like the books before have inspired me.  

If you'd like a copy, they are in stock now at the publisher:  https://shop.trains.com/collections/books-dvds/products/designing-operating-yards

It will also be available at stores soon and at Amazon.com.  Pete was very excited to open the package with me!

Thank you all for your support and for following along with this remarkable journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment