Tuesday, February 4, 2020

An Interview: "A ModelersLife"

As we walk through the longer nights of the year, we have some fun news in an experience new to the Onondaga Cutoff - an interview!

In the fall last year, I was in touch with Lionel Strang who is the host of 'A ModelersLife' which is a podcast that focuses on different people in the hobby of railfanning and model railroading.  Lionel is well known to me as an author and former columnist for Model Railroader magazine through the 1990's.  He's done some really fascinating interviews over the last few years, and I was excited to participate when he invited me to be on the show.


A ModelersLife

So, click on the words above (not the logo!) for a fun interview with Lionel and his buddy Bruce, with more to come.  It has more stories and background information on the Onondaga Cutoff, and me, than you probably want to know, but it's a fun listen and I hope you enjoy.

~RGDave

No comments:

Post a Comment