Usually when I'm slow in blog entries on the model railroad, it's because I'm off doing something with the prototype. In this case, I spent time on three separate trips and got some nice results. Here's results from two of the three trips as proof:
More of my prototype photography is available at http://rgdave.rrpicturearchives.net/ if you are so inclined!
More model railroading to come soon. Besides the trips, I did get a chance this week to give the work bench a much-needed cleaning. Also coming soon is learning the hard way about the perils of NMRA-plug decoders. I did install a new type of decoder successfully, as well.
Enjoy the weekend!