Monday, August 9, 2010

Dog Days

While it's been a hot summer so far, now we've really reached the 'dog days' of the year when temps in the 90's don't even cause any news!  I just returned from an annual summer pilgrimage to Cresson, PA, along Norfolk Southern's Pittsburgh Line.  I know, I know, for an NYC fan and someone who is modeling the former NYC lines, it's ironic that I end up on PRR each summer like this, but then again, there's no place like the Station Inn.  Anyone who has been there will understand.

I now have all the Tortoise machines in hand, and have only a few more to install.  I will rig up the temporary model boards as well, before it will be time to either lay the yard tracks or order and install the DCC system. 

Major changes coming soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment