Friday, February 25, 2011

The Prototype Calls

Usually when I'm slow in blog entries on the model railroad, it's because I'm off doing something with the prototype.  In this case, I spent time on three separate trips and got some nice results.  Here's results from two of the three trips as proof:

 Bessemer & Lake Erie #901 North, Carter, PA 1/29/2011

Utah Railway swing help returning from a push to Solider Summit; Castle Gate, UT 2/12/2011

More of my prototype photography is available at http://rgdave.rrpicturearchives.net/ if you are so inclined!

More model railroading to come soon.  Besides the trips, I did get a chance this week to give the work bench a much-needed cleaning.  Also coming soon is learning the hard way about the perils of NMRA-plug decoders.  I did install a new type of decoder successfully, as well. 

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. nice castle gate shot - what a great place to shoot. here's a photo i got back in '08: http://www.flickr.com/photos/capwell/3153204844

    ReplyDelete